BitterSweet..

Hello there!
So, this is officially the first themed week here, in City Girl Today and I know that you are as excited as I am about it! I've decided after a lot of hesitation and thinking to start with that bittersweet feeling that we sometimes have..
I've picked out this feeling because starting this blog was a difficult decision for me, since even if I wanted to have my own blog I was wondering whether people would like it or not, whether I could keep up with it and many many (and I can ensure you) many questions. However, I've come up with this blog which is actually better than I thought it would be! So,  I'm thinking now that many times when we start a new project, a new relationship or even a whole new life we may be happy and excited but at the same time at the back of our head there is always fear and anxiety about what the future will bring.
Well, let's hope for the best.. Enjoy this amazing song!
See you tomorrow with a movie inspired by this week's theme!!

Comments

  1. Hi City Girl :)
    Blogging should be easy and fun, so don't worry about keeping up with it! After all, it's your blog, your posts, your thoughts, and you can do whatever you want with it!
    Enjoy your blog, I'm sure it will be a great one, and looking forward to new posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Το τραγούδι μου αρέσει πάρα πολύ... Ναι, ξέρω πως είναι να ξεκινάς κάτι, να αναρωτιέσαι αν θα πετύχεις αυτό που ήθελες κι όλα αυτά...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kalos orises ston blogging world! oraio thema dialekses gia arxi... :)
    xxx
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks gia ta sxoliaaa!! nai, ontws einai dyskolo alla einai epishs toso teleio!! kai egw anypomonw gia ta epomena..!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your amazing comments!

Popular Posts